[Ambassadors] important FOSDEM details

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:11:33 UTC 2009

Jeroen,

Following you demand, I have already contacted Raphael and he should contact
you asap.
I am going to contact Robert and Jasper as well.

I will keep you in touch regarding your demand.

/! \ BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THE SCHEDULE IS BY DEFAULT FROZEN !
Excepted for specific points.

Thanks for your comprehension.
Best Regards
Frederic

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:58 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com>wrote:

> Max Spevack wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 7 Jan 2009, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:
>>
>>  Last year, i felt a bit detached from the CentOS presence even though we
>>> did share space. I hope there can be some more mixing of the message being
>>> delivered this year.
>>>

>> As long as size permits, I don't mind sharing the devroom.  I wouldn't
>> want to share a booth -- we are separate and independent projects.
>>
>> However, the moment that it becomes possible to fill an entire speaking
>> schedule ourselves is the moment that I'll want to have our own devroom.
>>
>> We're trying to finalize the speaking schedule for FOSDEM today, and I'm
>> already worried that we might have more volunteers for speaking slots than
>> we have people.  We'll see.
>>

> I would like to enlist a Configuration Management talk on Cobbler and
> Puppet, and combine that in a track with Augeas (Raphael Pinson).
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen

Olpc mailing list
olpc-open at laptop.org