[Ambassadors] Re: FAD in late January or early/mid February?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 19:13:38 UTC 2009

removing advisory-board

> I'm sure there's more here to think about and possibly do.  But I
> think a FAD still needs a core goal (as was pointed out).  We could
> reasonably get others to participate if we advertised now.

Well, I say let's throw up a wiki page (you can use the India one as a
template) and let's start figuring out interest/goals/potential
attendees, and go from there.  A final call can be made once we see what
kind of attendance and potential work can get done.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD

--Max