Re: [Ambassadors] Re: OSCON CFP

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, David Nalley wrote:

A link may have helped.

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/cfp/57

I'd like to see Jack and/or Karsten work together with the NA Ambassadors to figure out what the Fedora presence, talks, etc. for OSCON should look like.

I don't want to just do a booth -- I'd like to see us submit 3 or 4 talks, and have a really nice presence. This is the first major event in Silicon Valley in quite a while, and I want us looking good in front of all the west coast tech companies.

From a budget perspective, this will be in Q2 of FY10 (July 2009), and
it will also be after F11, so we'll make sure that we have proper swag and materials well in advance.

--Max