[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Minutes from 2008-12-31
inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 03:38:53 UTC 2009
- herlo got an early start on FUDcon and created a Media Box layout
for the AmbassadorKits.
- herlo plans to modify ianweller's fedora-business-cards package to
customize the Media Boxes for each ambassador.
- Need to think about the outer box used to house the AmbassadorKits.
* Media Discussion
- herlo reports F10 live CDs arrived, installation media ordered and
may arrive by FUDcon.
* FAmNA Resource Requests
- herlo reports a new trac instance to help handle media/swag requests.
- This should help ambassadors make requests and should immensely help
us process and track requests to minimize effort and expense.
* Tasks [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Tasks]
* Open Floor
- Update on the status of the t-shirt order.
- Brief discussion about changing the frequency/times of FAmNA meetings,
will be conducted on the f-a-l mailing list.
- The Starfish and the Spider was highly recommended by all who had read
it. All ambassadors should read this book. We may have a roundtable
discussion of how this book's ideas relate to our work after others have
a chance to read it.
I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.
More information about the Fedora-ambassadors-list