[Ambassadors] Re: FAmNA Meeting Minutes from 2008-12-31

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM, inode0 <inode0 gmail com> wrote:
> I would again like to thank all the participants, especially the new
> ambassadors joining us for the first time tonight.

Bah, botched the Summary subject on this one ... oh well, something
had to go haywire at the end of going through meeting records for the
past 4 months today. I guess if you actually got this far you'll know
this is the summary and not the minutes.

John