[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors January Meeting

Hi all,

I completely forgot about the December EMEA Ambassadors meeting, my apologies. It was right before the holidays started and I was busy with a bunch of other stuff.

But, I've put together the initial agenda page for the January meeting, which will be on the 14th of the month.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2009-01-14

Thanks,
Max