Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meetings Revisited

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, inode0 wrote:

We have been having weekly meetings on Tuesday nights now for 6 months. A lot has been accomplished and perhaps it is time to reconsider the frequency and timing of our meetings again. Several of us feel that moving to twice a month meetings would be appropriate now to keep our initiatives moving forward without being overly burdensome on ambassadors who want to participate.

Are folks ready to renegotiate this for the new year? Are there ambassadors out there who would like to join us for meetings but for whom Tuesday night just won't work? If so, please make suggestions now and we'll see if we can accommodate everyone's schedules.

I think you guys have done an incredible job. Even though the meetings are in the middle of the night local time for me, I do follow the minutes, and whenever I am in a time zone that will allow me to attend, I will.

Thank you so much for all your hard work.

--Max