[Ambassadors] important FOSDEM details

Hi Ambassadors,

FOSDEM planning is coming together well.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009

I need everyone to do a few things before Wednesday:

(1) Make sure that you have signed up on the wiki if you are attending.

(2) Sign up to give a talk in the Fedora Devroom, please! We need more speakers. There are a few details that you must provide -- see the wiki page and email them to me. I will gather everything together and give it to Frederic and the FOSDEM organizers.

(3) Look at the list of stuff we need on the wiki and see what you can bring.

Thank you.

--Max