[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Chair Appointment

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 5 21:51:20 UTC 2009

During new FAmSCo's first IRC meeting [1], I [2] was confirmed as FAmSCo Chair.

According to the FAmSCo Election Rules [3], it's necessary that Fedora
Board confirms the new FAmSCo Chair to officialize the result: Paul
Frields made it during the same meeting.

I accepted this role with the acknoledgement that FAmSCo is going to
have a really busy year, with big challanges, great goals but sure
that the whole community will be the center of all its work.

This FAmSCo, with its great elected members inside, is going to
represent, for the first time, all the 4 main areas (NA, LATAM, APAC
and EMEA): this is a great beginning and I'm sure you should expect
more during this year.

All my wishes go to all the FAmSCo members and all Ambassadors: with
team work we will be able to score another point for Fedora and its
wonderfull community!

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-January/msg00046.html
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrancescoUgolini
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/Rules