[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Vice-Chair Appointment

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 6 08:34:41 UTC 2009

Am Montag, 5. Januar 2009 23:28:12 schrieb Clint Savage:
> Which begs the question, how dos one become an Ambassadors Membershp
> Administrator?  I see no way to sign up, get voted in or the like.

I can only say how it was in my case ;) - I was invited by FabianAffolter the
former famsco vice chair to fill a gap because ThomasChung could no longer
maintain AMA. Traditionally the famsco chair or vice chair were "the" AMA.
It has turned out that this "daily" work has to be done constantly and has to
reported to famsco through the famsco-list.

> Would you mind putting this process on the wiki, or if it is, point me
> to it?  I'd love to help in this manner as needed.

Right now Fabian has to work a lot for his studies, he can not help me so much
as he wish. Good to know that you are a candidate! The plan for 2009 is more
automation and measurability and we will speak about support for AMA in the
famsco Meeting.

Regards Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688