Re: [Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] FAmSCo Vice-Chair Appointment

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, JoergSimon wrote:

Would you mind putting this process on the wiki, or if it is, point me to it? I'd love to help in this manner as needed.

Right now Fabian has to work a lot for his studies, he can not help me so much as he wish. Good to know that you are a candidate! The plan for 2009 is more automation and measurability and we will speak about support for AMA in the famsco Meeting.

Joerg,

Is the description of the process that we use for membership verification on the wiki somewhere?

--Max