[Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] FAmSCo Vice-Chair Appointment

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 6 14:14:16 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009 14:12:57 schrieb Max Spevack:
> On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, JoergSimon wrote:
> >> Would you mind putting this process on the wiki, or if it is, point
> >> me to it?  I'd love to help in this manner as needed.
> Is the description of the process that we use for membership
> verification on the wiki somewhere?

The only Link i know
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee#Task_Groups
AMA is recruited from famsco members and experienced Ambassadors by decission
from famsco.

Describtion of Approval Process for Ambassadors is covered by
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Join

The verification itself is done by the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification

Hope this helps

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688