Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meetings Revisited

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Rashadul Islam wrote:

We should set the meeting on TUESDAY (1st and 3rd week, or 2nd and 4th week) as inode mentioned. BUT it should be either after lunch or after dinner. Its easy to say while we do meet and invite new contributor.

At some point in my life, I'll be in North America again permanently, and it will be trivial for me to attend these meetings.

But until that day comes, the earlier that this meeting can be while not interfering with the lives of all of the Ambassadors who are actually in North America, the better.

In other words, I'd love to be able to attend (and for now I'm 6 hours ahead of the east coast), but don't let me alter a wider consensus on the meeting time. If it needs to be after dinner eastern time, so be it. I can read logs, and folks have been really good about pinging me and emailing me with stuff that I need to see.

--Max