[Ambassadors] Possible projector for EventBox.

I saw on the list recently some conversation regarding the possibility of purchasing some type of backdrop to include with the EventBox that a graphic like the Fedora logo could be projected on.

Recently, I ran across a projector that is very small and light weight.  The cost is also quite moderate.
I was thinking that it might have the potential of being a projector we'd like to order and include in the EventBox.

It is sold by Dell:
Dell On The Go DLP Projector
Product# M109S
MSRP: $499.00

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Projectors/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=224-0939

I wanted to send the idea out there for everyone's consideration.

--Jason