Re: [Ambassadors] Request for Packaging Blueman for Fedora

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 06:03:54PM +0530, Rishikesh Sharma wrote:
> I request fedora packager to create Blueman rpm for Fedora. Its a nice
> bluetooth manager for Linux. Ubuntu has already included in thier
> respository. It allows any common user to connect any bluetooth device with
> ease. It also allow you to connect  gprs internet connection from mobile
> without having to know commands.

Or, alternatively, you can find out how to do it yourself... see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join for wonderous
documentation on how to do so. The sponsors for the program are very
helpful and knowledgeable.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36