[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting co-chair.

Hi list,

This year, we are going to have a lot of attentions to APAC.

In order to ensure that important meetings does not get delayed or cancelled
in my absence, lets appoint a co-chair for the meetings.

Heherson Pagcaliwagan from Fedora Philippines has volunteered for it.

In case anyone else does volunteer for the job, please let us know,
we shall have a open discussion then.

Thanks.

--
Regards,