Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting co-chair.

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 09:33 +0530, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> This year, we are going to have a lot of attentions to APAC.
>
> In order to ensure that important meetings does not get delayed or cancelled
> in my absence, lets appoint a co-chair for the meetings.
>
> Heherson Pagcaliwagan from Fedora Philippines has volunteered for it.
>
> In case anyone else does volunteer for the job, please let us know,
> we shall have a open discussion then.
>
> Thanks.

Hello,
That's a very good idea to keep pace.. But rather leaving it to
volunteers, I think you should suggest some names as you very well know
the members who have been very active and committed. I appreciate the
volunteering offer from Heherson.

Cheers!!