[Ambassadors] FOSDEM attendees README

Hi all,

We have a tremendous number of Fedora contributors who are attending FOSDEM -- over 30.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009

The year that I was at FOSDEM (2007), the booth was of a size that would accomodate about 5 people at a time.

It will be the responsibility of Frederic to organize who is at the booth, but obviously we cannot have 30 people all standing around the booth, or there will be no time to talk to any of the visitors.

I do not expect that everyone will spend exactly the same amount of time standing behind the booth, but I do expect that people will offer to spend some time at the booth, and that when they are at the booth, they will represent Fedora professionally.

The DevRoom has a number of very interesting talks, and I encourage people to listen to those, and also to wander around and visit other booths, and listen to other talks that are interesting (like my talk in the main track!). Of course, you can also just take your laptop and work on Fedora stuff in one of the places where there is wifi internet. So try to do a variety of things during FOSDEM.

Please wear your Fedora Ambassador polo shirts if you have them, and if you don't, please wear a Fedora tshirt of some sort. I'm not sure what Joerg is planning for making a new round of polos, but I will let him respond with any information that he has.

In the evenings, there is no way that we will be able to go to a single restaurant for dinner. I will recommend that we split into groups of no more than 10 people each when it comes time for meals, and I recommend that people go to dinner with folks who they might not otherwise spend much time with, so we can all get to know our fellow contributors better.

Finally, if you are receiving some sort of sponsorship for FOSDEM from the Community Architecture team, I ask you to look at the event reporting guidelines on the wiki.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReportingGuidelines

The FOSDEM that I was at in 2007 was a very fun time, and I expect that this will be another excellent event. I am looking forward to seeing you all there.

--Max