Re: [Ambassadors] Re: FAD in late January or early/mid February?

removing advisory-board

I'm sure there's more here to think about and possibly do. But I think a FAD still needs a core goal (as was pointed out). We could reasonably get others to participate if we advertised now.

Well, I say let's throw up a wiki page (you can use the India one as a template) and let's start figuring out interest/goals/potential attendees, and go from there. A final call can be made once we see what kind of attendance and potential work can get done.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD

--Max