[Ambassadors] Reimbursement process (please read)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 13:54:59 UTC 2009

Hi Ambassadors,

I have updated the page that discusses how community reimbursements
work. -- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

It is also linked off of the main FedoraEvents page.

I ask you all to do three things:

(1) Read it, and ask any questions that you have about structure or
process on this thread.

(2) If you are currently awaiting some reimbursement, kindly create a
ticket for it, following this process.  It will make things to a lot
faster.  This is especially true of all the various FOSDEM sponsorships
that exist.

(3) Help make sure that new Ambassadors and anyone who is an event owner
or regional leader understands the process.  Mention this in your
regional meetings.

My goal is to make this as easy as possible for everyone while still
complying with what Red Hat needs, so please share with me your
comments, thoughts, or concerns.  Remember, I work for you!

Thanks,
Max