[Ambassadors] Reimbursement process (please read)

Hi Ambassadors,

I have updated the page that discusses how community reimbursements work. -- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

It is also linked off of the main FedoraEvents page.

I ask you all to do three things:

(1) Read it, and ask any questions that you have about structure or process on this thread.

(2) If you are currently awaiting some reimbursement, kindly create a ticket for it, following this process. It will make things to a lot faster. This is especially true of all the various FOSDEM sponsorships that exist.

(3) Help make sure that new Ambassadors and anyone who is an event owner or regional leader understands the process. Mention this in your regional meetings.

My goal is to make this as easy as possible for everyone while still complying with what Red Hat needs, so please share with me your comments, thoughts, or concerns. Remember, I work for you!

Thanks,
Max