[Ambassadors] Re: FOSDEM: Devroom schedule shift on Saturday

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, Frederic Hornain wrote:

I'm afraid that, due to the usual fun of dealing with the ULB, the
schedule for Developer Rooms on Saturday has shifted:
from 12:00 -> 18:00
to 13:00 -> 19:00

I assume that it's fine if we simply keep your schedule for Saturday
as-is and simply shift each talk to being one hour later.
If not, please reply ASAP.

Yeah, unless you specifically hear from soneone, just move everything back an hour.

--Max