Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora UK Community Website

Paul Mellors wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm thinking of setting up a Fedora UK community website [fedora-uk.org
> - nothing there at the moment]

Permission would be needed for fedora in a name it's a legal tm,
check with advisory-boaerd list.

 where all the UK fedora users, developers
> et al can get together, chat, exchange ideas use forums have their own
> planet etc etc
>
> First of all, i don't want to duplicate peoples work so is there any
> thing like this currently?  Is there a template available for something
> like drupal [or anything else] to keep it inline with all things fedora
> [their wiki etc]

I was going to do something similar for Ireland, but I believe at the
time there was a move on to try get country page up within the main
fedora effort. Open to correction on this.

Frank