Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi,

1: Can't find a way to "close" my test ticket.
2: Tickets, therefore details can be viewed "View Tiokets" without
login. Data protection issues.
2: "Others" unless there is some way to a-z them?, you could spend the
month searching. I would put an actual country box for other to fill in.
3: Can "embargoed" be auto deleted?

Frank