Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora UK Community Website

Am Donnerstag, den 15.01.2009, 22:12 +0100 schrieb JoergSimon:
> Am Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2009 18:03:32 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> > I guess for the same reasons we have a German community sites as well:
> >      1. Not all information can be published in the fpo wiki
> >      2. Not all contributors want to become part of fpo and sign the CLA
> >      3. Some folks want to be completely independent of fpo
>
> then it is not Fedora - in all three cases - right?

I don't think so, Jörg.
There are certain HowTo's that can not be published at fpo due to
judicial reasons. Nevertheless they were written _by_ Fedora users (or
even by Fedora contributors) _for_ Fedora users. Would you say that this
is not Fedora? Or all the people in the forums and on IRC who are doing
a great amount of support. Are they not Fedora?

As I said before: I agree we should try to move as much content over to
fpo, but if someone is not willing/able to contribute there or if it's
not possible to publish content there, there should also be an
opportunity for these people to BE FEDORA.

Regards,
Christoph