[Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 02:08:28 UTC 2009

Hi Frank,

> 1: Can't find a way to "close" my test ticket.

Login with your FAS credentials,
Then at the bottom you will find "Action" field,
To close a ticket, you need to select "resolve  as:" and then submit.
I tested it with a general account, and it works for me.

> 2: Tickets, therefore details can be viewed "View Tiokets" without
> login. Data protection issues.

This is the thing we have to look into.

> 2: "Others" unless there is some way to a-z them?, you could spend the
> month searching. I would put an actual country box for other to fill in.

I made this according to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia
I have no problem putting in a text box though.

> 3: Can "embargoed" be auto deleted?

No, a ticket is hardly deleted. It is closed. When a ticket is closed,
it will not appear to the lists.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Let me know if there are more issues.

--