Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

2009/1/16 _oSkAr_ B <sinkopas gmail com>:
> Hi, some bugs I`ve found:
>
> No login required to list the tickets

> I did a custom query and filtered it not to show my name "oscar" and
> "Oscar", and both times it showed it.

We generally don't need the custom query,
However, as your name appears only on the summary field,
a custom query of "summary" "does not contain" "Oscar" will do what
you want to do. :)

> When logged in, no possibility to own tickets.

Can you please cross check this, it is working I guess,
If you scroll down the ticket, you will find an "Action" field which contains
"accept ticket" "resolve as" etc..
There you can accept the ticket to own it.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh