Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

On 01/16/2009 09:31 AM, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

When we adopt it for regular handling of media is to decide.
But I guess, that can be done only after extensive testing.
So please test the system. :)

Is there a page on the wiki which lists out a proposed potential date for GoLive and prefacing that with a discussion with all the stakeholders/groups in the GoLive ?