Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

On 01/16/2009 09:46 AM, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

Not yet, but thanks for the idea. :)
I shall do it after testing it for another couple of days.

And, since I did not mention this previously, thanks a lot for the hard work you put in making this happen.

r0ck on.