[Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:41:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we ship much media to the counties outside the list?
> What is the estimated number of "Trans-country" shipping and from
> where to where?

I just join the free media group. I have been sending media on
december 2008 and January 2009.
I am located at Nicaragua and I have been sending media to Nicaragua,
Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Uruguay and Bolivia. I intend to send
media to Belize, El Salvador and Panama if there are request.
I am trying to help LATAM where there are no ambassador signed up.
I can settle for having Central America on the pull down menu as this
covers the closest countries to Nicaragua.
I really will like to avoid having to open each ticket to see which
tickets filed under "others" are related to a my country.

It is a great work. Thanks for this effort !

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217