Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

Neville A. Cross wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM, susmit shannigrahi

> I am trying to help LATAM where there are no ambassador signed up.
> I can settle for having Central America on the pull down menu as this
> covers the closest countries to Nicaragua.

Yes, I think this could work.
Maybe add
Africa
Asia
Central America.
Europe
South America.

What I will do if any think it suitable?
, take a couple of days (schoolwork\life)
and go trough the request(s) since F9 launch.
and give a breakdown. By country\Continent.

Frank