Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

I am really elated to let you know that we have successfully automated the Fedora Freemedia handling process.

This is excellent news, Susmit. Getting FreeMedia automated is an important step in growing that piece of Fedora, and I thank you very much for your work in this area.

Soon (in the next month or two I hope) I am going to start talking to you and other folks who are involved in FreeMedia to see what we can do to make it an even bigger part of Fedora, and increase the throughput (and potentially budget) that we give to this important piece of our community.

If you (or anyone) has thoughts, please share them.

Thanks again,
Max