[Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 12:29:38 UTC 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, susmit shannigrahi wrote:

> I am really elated to let you know that we have successfully automated
> the Fedora Freemedia handling process.

This is excellent news, Susmit.  Getting FreeMedia automated is an
important step in growing that piece of Fedora, and I thank you very
much for your work in this area.

Soon (in the next month or two I hope) I am going to start talking to
you and other folks who are involved in FreeMedia to see what we can do
to make it an even bigger part of Fedora, and increase the throughput
(and potentially budget) that we give to this important piece of our
community.

If you (or anyone) has thoughts, please share them.

Thanks again,
Max