Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora UK Community Website

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009, Christoph Wickert wrote:

This is why I think that there need to be community sites surrounding the actual Fedora project.

This is part of the role that (among others) Fedora Forum and Fedora Solved play, is it not?

They provide a valuable service to our larger community.

========

That said, it seems to me that it is easier for everyone if *as much as is possible and permitted* lives within fp.o somewhere -- that to me feels like the "upstream whenever you can" mindset that we apply to our code.

--Max