Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora UK Community Website

Am Freitag, 16. Januar 2009 13:04:48 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> 1. This has nothing to do with moral at all.
> 2. This _is_ on topic. Gerold asked why there is a need for a UK
> community website and why the content could not be published at fpo.
> People who demand everything should be published at the official webpage
> first have to act their part and enable people to do it. I'm open for
> constructive suggestions here.

"Everything"? Have i say´d that? - and Forbidden items as well?:) We started
mentoring to help new Ambassadors to differ wrong from right. Everyone has
the Freedom to build what he want from Fedora - and everyone is free to
support this - but this is a non-fedora topic.
And "could not be published at fpo" that say´s it all. Please stop to
complicate our life with twisting facts. We talk about an Ambassador who is
willing to spend time on Fedora and need advice - should he put this effort
in another fedoraforum.org with regional character - or should he contribute
to Fedora directly and build a regional FedoraCommunity inside the
FedoraInfrastructure? He will have all support todo it!

CU Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon fedoraproject org