[Ambassadors] fedora on school computers

hi, everybody. I have been working on getting fedora installed on some of the computers in school where I am undergoing my internship. however, the problem is that school is running a windows based system and I am having problem connecting the new fedora computers to this network. can some take me through the steps of connecting a fedora machine to a windows base network. the NIC was successfully recognised by fedora.

tymensk, ghana