Re: [Ambassadors] Re: fedora on school computers

Yes I would like internet sharing and file sharing. However printer sharing and firewalling would also be needed in the near future.
Yes I have done that but could not ping the other computers.
tymensk, Ghana

Internet sharing can be done through your router or if you're adventurous enough, you can turn your fedora box as a router. For file sharing and printer sharing, you can use samba to connect windows and linux boxes.
--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://project.azneita.org