Re: [Ambassadors] fedora on school computers

2009/1/16 Samuel Teyemensah:
> hi, everybody. I have been working on getting fedora installed on some of
> the computers in school where I am undergoing my internship.

Hello Samuel,

if you have sometime can you please give the Education SIG (on their
mailing list)
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education
some inputs on:
- age (range) of students
- location of the school
- which field of expertise is the school (maths,biology,chemistry..)
- any thing that can help the Education SIG shape the Fedora-Edu spin
for schools and how ambassadors like you can deploy Fedora easily for
schools.

Sebastian Dziallas is working hard to ease educational software's deployment.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh