[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA e.V. 2008 financial report

Fedora EMEA e.V. is a non-profit organization based in Germany. It was founded in February of 2008 by a group of Fedora Ambassadors.

In *my* opinion, the main purpose of the organization is to serve as a tool for Red Hat (or possibly other companies someday) to sponsor the activities of the Fedora Project in EMEA.

===

Much like the Fedora Project itself, which believes in financial transparency (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Accounting), Fedora EMEA e.V. adopts the same principals.

As the treasurer, I want to bring everyone's attention to the final summary of Fedora EMEA e.V.'s 2008 expenses. It shows the organizations's sources of revenue as well as expenses in the calendar year.

http://fedoraemea.org/finances2008.shtml

I would also like to publicly thank Jeroen van Meeuwen for his OpenOffice.org spreadsheet hacking skills which added a very impressive layer of automated calculations to our finances.

--Max