Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora takes care about the planet? FZC Proyect

> I have tweaked the Kobold script to achieve this. I was not sure whom
> to contact for its adoption.

Open a bug against the component that this script is a part of on
Bugzilla [1]

In it, ask the maintainer if he is interested by your modifications.
Provide a diff between the original version and yours, so that the dev
can have a look at what you did.

>  The latest kobold.py that I modified can install Fedora on as many
> USB sticks as you want. Just plug-in all of them, run the Kobold
> script and go for a walk! :)

Sounds wonderful !

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin