Re: [Ambassadors] Re: FOSDEM: Devroom schedule shift on Saturday

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

I assume that it's fine if we simply keep your schedule for Saturday as-is and simply shift each talk to being one hour later. If not, please reply ASAP.

Is someone willing to switch places with Luca Foppiano and give him a Saturday slot in return for the Sunday one?

Bumping this thread up.

We really need someone to switch spots with Luca.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009#Speakers_in_the_Dev_Room

--Max