Re: [Ambassadors] LinuxTag 2009 speaking opportunities

Robert Scheck wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
- QA (.5 talk)               +

QA is what we're lacking in Fedora, we should enlarge that somehow to 1
talk - IMHO. Maybe we can get a suitable person for that, when looking to
myself, I see me more as bleeding edge guy ;-)

I meant to say Q&A, I'm sorry. QA however is a good idea too, and maybe we can ask wwoods to send us some of what he uses when he has a presentation on QA, and find someone willing to and suitable to execute the slidedeck in front of an audience.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip