Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

> Privately, I have thought this,
> but I fell Unity may possibly need more testers to get,
> a proper monthly\bi-monthly schedule up and running.
> I for one am willing to put some testing time in.

Hi,

According to the suggestions on the list, I have modified the
freemedia form and scripts to include the following

1. Included the Four regions APAC, LATAM, NA, EMEA in the drop down list.
So when someone from non-listed countries want to request, he/she may
choose the region.

2. I have broken up the address field into four separate fields.

3. I have introduced error checking. If any field is left blank, an
error page comes up.

Please test it.

Thanks in advance.

--