Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

I think at last I have figured out what to do.
Instead of Country, the first field is "Region".
Country is automatically chosen from address field.

Reports are generated based on regions and classified by countries.

I have reset the trac.
Please file a few new tickets at
https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html

Also you can find the reports here
https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/report

When a new request comes, it is in the "Pending requests report."
Then when it is accepted, it goes to "Accepted requests report."
When it is closed, it goes to "Fulfilled requests report."

Awaiting test results.
Thanks. :)

--
Regards,