[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 'ambassadors-kit'

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Mon Jan 19 20:05:39 UTC 2009

JoergSimon schreef:
> EventBox
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox
>
> Draft Ambassador Kit North America
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NorthAmerica/Drafts/Tools
>
> FedoraKit Italia - one time? Project sponsored by bytecode
> http://blog.foppiano.org/2008/10/23/fedora-kit-landed-around-italy/
>
> I would love to see the "AmbassadorKit" also as a mindset of ideas and best
> practices for organizing events and getting ressources ... what do you think
> about this?

I think the American version of the box is quite nice, but I would
include a poster (or 2), because when you give an event, even a little,
posters can be handy, because they express or motto, and I think they
make and event more attractive. I don’t know why the put an USB cable in
the Italian kit? I just know what you can do with that on an event. An
instruction paper could be handy, but I don’t know if it’s necessary,
after all: we have the wiki!

So my proposal for a ‘global’ Ambassadors kit:

*40 live cd’s (20x i686, 20x x86_64)
*one or two fedora posters
*one or two T shirts
*10 ~ 20 sheets of Fedora Stickers