[Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 'ambassadors-kit'

JoergSimon schreef:
EventBox
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EventBox

Draft Ambassador Kit North America
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NorthAmerica/Drafts/Tools

FedoraKit Italia - one time? Project sponsored by bytecode
http://blog.foppiano.org/2008/10/23/fedora-kit-landed-around-italy/

I would love to see the "AmbassadorKit" also as a mindset of ideas and best practices for organizing events and getting ressources ... what do you think about this?

I think the American version of the box is quite nice, but I would include a poster (or 2), because when you give an event, even a little, posters can be handy, because they express or motto, and I think they make and event more attractive. I don’t know why the put an USB cable in the Italian kit? I just know what you can do with that on an event. An instruction paper could be handy, but I don’t know if it’s necessary, after all: we have the wiki!

So my proposal for a ‘global’ Ambassadors kit:

*40 live cd’s (20x i686, 20x x86_64)
*one or two fedora posters
*one or two T shirts
*10 ~ 20 sheets of Fedora Stickers