[Ambassadors] Fedora Freemedia processing is now automated. Testing required. (please read.)

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:52:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Neville A. Cross <nacross at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 1:52 PM, susmit shannigrahi
> <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can you try to bypass you browser cache (ctrl+shift+r) and try once more?
>
> I tried again. It cut the address, I only got the first half of the
> first address field.

I just found out what was making problems.
In the first address field, I put: "Calle Las Lilas # 67"

The # symbol cut all the information from the request form to the
ticket. The info is complete in the URL bar of the browser, but the
ticket body is not showing.

So that is the bug... you can not use the symbol # in the address,
because the ticket system does not interpret that correctly.

Should you warn people to avoid using the symbol # ? Should you make
the script to erase such symbols ? should you edit the script to make
sure is interpreted as comment ?

Best regards!

--
Neville