[Ambassadors] Looking for a Chicago area owner for PyCon 2009

Fedora is planning to participate in several ways at PyCon this March
including presentations and possibly an OLPC related development
sprint. I'm not in a position currently to take ownership of this
event for a booth presence and I'm looking for an ambassador in the
area who might be able to do that. If you are interested please
contact me as soon as possible.

See the PyCon website for http://us.pycon.org/2009/about/ for details.

Thanks,
John