[Ambassadors] [Fwd: Fwd: Call for Lectures/Stand: Grazer LinuxTage 2009]

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Thu Jan 22 08:00:37 UTC 2009

Hi Gerold, David, Jörg and list!

First of all; Sorry for forwarding a German mail.

However. You, Germans (no offence - of course!); I don't know if you
know the Grazer Linuxtage!? Well, doesn't mind, if you've never been in
Graz, it's time :-P

David, for you it's also a quite long travel, isn't it?

Since my kids have birthday on 24th of April, I'm not sure if I can
visit the Linuxtage this time.

However. Maybe we should just find someone who organizes that Fedora
DVDs are *there*. :-) And some poster/logo - whatever :-)

I'm willing to help as good as I can - of course!

Best,
  Oliver