Re: [Ambassadors] Thoughts Regarding Campus Ambassador Program

Hi,

This would really help the whole fedora ideology and really help spread the work. We have google ambassadors, microsoft student partners who  really spread the shit technology around. So why not have our open source reps all around. mozilla has also added campus reps to its programs. I am ready to help you in spreading the word across pakistan. Am already a mozilla rep. Was a microsoft rep till i realized where the real computing was done on this side of the crowd :)

--
Regards.

Osama Khan
Institute of Business Administration