Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

nice to see new ambassadors for my region, we are growing, tough we need more cohesion instead of working each by its own, so please consider that as you enter the world of fedora; Welcome.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Neville A. Cross <nacross gmail com> wrote:
2009/1/21 JoergSimon <jsimon fedoraproject org>:
> Dear Ambassadors,
>
> let´s welcome our new sponsored Ambassador Group Members:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tonycrusader from Mexico
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dtavares from Brazil
>
> Regards Joerg

I am really happy to see the LATAM Ambassadors to grow. I want to
extend a warm welcome to Tony and Dtavares.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217