Re: [Ambassadors] Thoughts Regarding Campus Ambassador Program

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Jack Aboutboul <jaa redhat com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I would like to get some feedback regarding the proposed program.  You can
> find the wiki page here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors
>
> Let the discussion begin.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated, I hope to
> get everything in order and announce this to the world soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Jack
>
> --

I would gladly help get this initiative off the ground in my area.
There are numerous colleges in my area that I have already done Fedora
presentations at or plan to in the near future so I already have
inside contacts, so this would just be an extension of what I am
already currently doing.

Look forward to the activation of the mailing list and participating in this.

--
Regards,

Brian Powell
http://fedoraproject.org