Re: [Ambassadors] Thoughts Regarding Campus Ambassador Program

That's why I joined the ambassadors project. I am student and i would like to bring the open-souce spirit to my campus. There are two big universities here in my city in Brazil, and both have computer cience course. I know that there is already an iniciative from some students who created an small open-source comunity here, but i've never talk to them (until now). So, I'm too waiting for the activation of this mailing list.

PS: Sorry for the bad english. It has been a long time that I dont practice...

Rodrigo
--
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
--Salvador Dali